Join Kids’ Food Basket in our first ever Runraiser where getting out and getting active and fundraising go hand-in-hand. During this time of uncertainty, there is one thing that we know to hold true to and that is this community. As we move forward with our plans to navigate this crisis, we need the community’s support and response to help us to continue to deliver on our mission’s work: the nourishment of our community and their children.
Runraise for Ottawa/Allegan
Runraise for all of Kids’ Food Basket
How to Runraise:
- Choose the campaign you wish to financially support
- Make a donation
- Get outside to run/walk/row/bike/swim, whatever!
- Don’t forget to rock your KFB swag
- Share your activity using the hashtag #RunraiseWithKFB
When you donate to either of KFB’s Runraiser campaigns, you will receive a toolkit including:
- A Kids’ Food Basket runners bib to print out and wear, or keep as a memento
- Access to a staff curated playlist to jam out during your activity
- Ability to connect and engage with us!