Youth Action Board
Time Commitment: Recurring, August – April. Applications open in late Spring of 2018!
Best for: High School Students
Age Requirements: Grades 9-12
Are you interested in working to make our community a better place? Are you seeking leadership and networking opportunities?
Do you want to be a part of a community solution to attack childhood hunger? Then the Youth Action Board (YAB) is for you.
This is a unique “learn and serve” experience unlike any other in our region. We will grow together, work together, and have fun together as we raise awareness and resources for social good. You have all the potential to leave your mark.
How will you make an impact on childhood hunger in your community?
Top 7 reasons why YOU should join the YAB!
- Meet some of the most inspiring nonprofit leaders in our community.
- Learn professional skills such as fundraising, project management, and public speaking.
- Build your own team and work together in designing and implementing a project.
- Develop your leadership skills and apply them for social good.
- Become a team member of Kids’ Food Basket and work alongside passionate and skilled staff.
- Serve our community! Receive community service hours for participating in the YAB.
- Receive official recognition for your work and build a strong resume.
Interested? Tell a friend! Be a part of our team! Sign up now:
- Faith Community Group
- Grand Rapids
- Just Me
- Large Groups
- School Organized Group
- Small Groups
- Sports Team