Snack Sacks contain extra food for children to eat on long weekends and over holiday breaks. Each bundle costs about 75 cents to make and must include each of the following in a quart size zipper lock bag. This is an easy projects for groups of all ages and you can make any quantity you like.
- Individual Pudding OR Fruit Cup
- Cracker Pack OR Sunflower Seeds
- Granola Bar
- .28 oz Meat Stick (individually wrapped - these can be found at Sam’s Club in 100 count packs) OR 2 oz. Peanut Pack.
- Quartsize ziplock bags
In addition, these are great snack items that are optional and can be added if desired.
- Raisins (single serving size)
- 100% Vitamin C Fruit Snacks
Place one of each of the above items in a quart size bag and seal tight. Please use only quart size zipper lock bag. as Snack Sacks will be packaged in the Sack Suppers or Break Bags. Once complete, you can drop them off at Kids’ Food Basket.
Need help or some ideas? Contact email@example.com