Every Sack Supper contains five food groups and approximately 1,000 calories -- enough nutrition to help meet a child's daily requirements when paired with breakfast and lunch at school. Providing that level of nutrition to nearly 5,000
kids every day requires a lot of food and a lot of support from people like you!
Please visit this page regularly or subscribe to our e-newsletter to see what's new on our wish list. If you are interested in donating any of the items below, please contact Jane (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (616) 235-4532.
- Cracker Packs
- 100% Fruit Juice Boxes
- Individual Fruit Cups, Pudding Cups and Gelatin Cups
- Peanut Butter
- 100% Fruit Packs (.9 oz or similar)
- Snack Size Zipper-lock Bags
- Sandwich Size Zipper-lock Bags
- Brown/White Paper Lunch Sacks: 8 Lb. or extra large
- Individual Serving Size Cereal
- Bulk Pretzels
- Veggie Straws (snack)
- Cheerios - plain
We are also looking for large quantity sources (4,000 servings or more) for the following items. If you have a contact with a food company providing these items, please contact Jane (email@example.com) or (616) 235-4532.
Large quantities (4,000 servings or more):
- Kid yogurt
- Dill Pickles
- In season fruits
- Cheese sticks
- Peanut butter
- Tortilla shells (6" soft shells)
- Cheese slices