Juicebox/Wishlist Items Drive
It takes many hands and a lot of food to prepare over 6,000 Sack Suppers each school day and throughout the summer. In one month alone, Kids’ Food Basket uses over 100,000 juice boxes! That’s why we need your help to collect donations of the following:
- Cracker Packs
- 100% Fruit Juice Boxes
- Individual Fruit Cups, Pudding Cups, and Gelatin Cups
- Peanut Butter
- 100% Fruit Packs (.9 oz or similar)
- Snack Size Zipper-lock Bags
- Bulk Pretzels
- Veggie Straws
- Cherrios - plain
There are many creative ways for you, your family, your school, or other groups to lead food or juice box drives. Some great ideas that have been done before include:
- Requiring juice boxes as admission to party, game, dance, or community event.
- Hosting a competition between classrooms (or grades) or departments to see who can collect the most food.
- Requesting juice box or food donations instead of birthday gifts.
- Hosting a Stuff the Bus event at your local grocery store.
Need help or some ideas? Contact Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org)