Juicebox/Wishlist Items Drive
It takes many hands and a lot of food to prepare nearly 7,000 Sack Suppers each school day and throughout the summer. In one month alone, Kids’ Food Basket uses over 100,000 juice boxes! That’s why we need your help to collect donations of the following:
• Individual fruit cups or pudding cups
• Cracker packs
• Granola bars
• 100% fruit juice boxes
• Peanut butter (any size jars)
• Brown/white paper lunch sacks: 8lb. or extra large
• Snack size zipper bags
• Bulk pretzels
• Cheerios (plain)
• Bulk cheez-its or goldfish crackers
There are many creative ways for you, your family, your school, or other groups to lead food or juice box drives. Some great ideas that have been done before include:
- Requiring juice boxes as admission to party, game, dance, or community event.
- Hosting a competition between classrooms (or grades) or departments to see who can collect the most food.
- Requesting juice box or food donations instead of birthday gifts.
- Hosting a Stuff the Bus event at your local grocery store.
Need help or some ideas? Contact Julie (email@example.com)
Please note, food donation drop-off hours:
9am - 11am
2pm - 5pm
For donations exceeding 500 pounds, please call 235-4532 in advance to setup a drop-off time.
*Please note that extended acceptance hours will be 9am - 5pm during the month of December.