Pictures and Video
Kids' Food Basket was named the winner of the third annual Connecting with Community Awards on Thursday night.
Get a behind the scenes peek at Feast for Kids an annual event to benefit Kids' Food Basket hosted by the American Culinary Federation of Greater Grand Rapids at Noto's Restaurant. The sold out event was a success raising over $46,000 to support the important work of Kids' Food Basket - Attacking Childhood Hunger in Greater Grand Rapids.
Video made by Michael Cook courtesy of Grand Rapids Social Diary
GVSU Alum & KFB Program Coordinator Austin Roelofs talks about how important volunteers are at Kids Food Basket. Austin was able to work with hundreds of giving volunteers during the GVSU Community Outreach Week 2011, during this week students and alumni from GVSU volunteered hundreds of hours to various organization in the community, including Kids' Food Basket.
Calendar of Events
View all events
- Make a Difference Day
- Holland Public Schools Superintendent Brian Davis
- Muskegon Heights Superintendent, Alena Zachery-Ross
- Kids Helping Kids Service Learning
- Thank You
- Mary K. Hoodhood Receives Governor Service Award for Volunteerism
- Kids Food Basket Amway One by One Campaign for Children
- Under the Radar
- Local Girl Scouts Volunteer at Kids' Food Basket